Monday, November 16, 2009

[ElfstoneLARP] Combat practice/mini-adventure this weekend!?

 

Greetings, all!

If we can gather enough folks this weekend, how about a combat practice and/or mini-adventure on Saturday or Sunday? I realize this comes not too long after our last get-together, but as for me personally, I have a show running December 3rd through December 22nd and won't be available those weekends.

So, better than early than late, I say, and the weekend before Thanksgiving is usually better than the one after. Already, Bill has said he'd be most likely available, as would probably a decent number of us.

If possible, let's hold this in a more "neutral" location this time -- honestly, Cochran Mill is still one of my favorite game sites. Besides, it's equally far from most of us, except for Jacob and Jared who, I believe, live in College Park.

At any rate, please post or email your interest and availability regarding this weekend. I'll copy and paste this to the Savage Kingdoms group site (groups.yahoo.com/group/savagekingdoms) and probably the Facebook group as well.

-MikeY

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment