Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[ElfstoneLARP] Re: Expectant new players

 



--- In ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <marshwoodbay@...> wrote:
>
> Greetings!
> I have been interested in your Larp for a number of years now and my son and I find ourselves in the position to finally participate.
> We have been Larping up north in NJ and now that my son has graduated college and moved down here with me in Florida toget his masters, we can no longer participate on a monthly level at our previous larp.
>
> We have been Tolkien fans for many years and always thought it would be wonderful to be part of a Tolkien based larp.
>
> I have always played a dwarven character and would like to do so again but I am rather torn between that and being a Beorning Ranger (if that is possible) Both of those characters are very well fleshed out and I have costuming for either.
>
> My son will be choosing between his Ranger/minstral or a Knight of Dol Amroth but we both need to dig into the rules before we make any desisions.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions based on the flavor of the current gameplay andinvirement, I would welcome them.
>
> Scott
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment