Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[ElfstoneLARP] Re: Events and information

 

--- In ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com, "evilmeximan" <evilmeximan@...> wrote:
>
> --- In ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com, "rightiousnoob" <rightiousnoob@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I'm fairly new to this group and have never been to an event from this group, however my friends and I are very excited about attending. I couldn't find any events on the calender and was wondering when the next event might be.
> >
> Yeah, I joined up a few months ago pretty excited about LARPing too. Turns out, this group is pretty much dead and really doesnt do much of anything. However, I've started up with another LARP group and I'm actually going to a gather this friday, with another one schedued in mid-august. Email me if you want more info
>

Hey, thanks, I would love some info :) honestly, im planning on making a group myself, send me what you've got and i'll spread the word to my buddies. If you'd like, i'll send you my group stuff too.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment