Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re: [ElfstoneLARP] Re: Events and information

 

Good luck on your LARPing endeavors, guys, and my apologies once again for the apparent "defunctness" of Elfstone.  We truly had a great run for about three years, but alas, too many other distractions have reared their only slightly ugly heads that have caused most of us "core folks" to focus our present attentions elsewhere.
 
So, again, best of fortune and favor to you all and here's to keeping LARPing (and all theatre-like endeavors) alive and well!  =)
 
-MikeY
 (Elfstone Founder)
 
P.S.:  I don't want to say too much here, for fear of it not coming to fruition, but don't count us out quite yet -- I might be running some LARP-like event (Elfstone or otherwise) in late auturmn of this year.  More to come on that, hopefully, soon!  =)


--- On Tue, 7/21/09, rightiousnoob <rightiousnoob@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: rightiousnoob <rightiousnoob@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ElfstoneLARP] Re: Events and information
To: ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:29 AM

 
--- In ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com, "evilmeximan" <evilmeximan@ ...> wrote:
>
> --- In ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com, "rightiousnoob" <rightiousnoob@ > wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I'm fairly new to this group and have never been to an event from this group, however my friends and I are very excited about attending. I couldn't find any events on the calender and was wondering when the next event might be.
> >
> Yeah, I joined up a few months ago pretty excited about LARPing too. Turns out, this group is pretty much dead and really doesnt do much of anything. However, I've started up with another LARP group and I'm actually going to a gather this friday, with another one schedued in mid-august. Email me if you want more info
>

Hey, thanks, I would love some info :) honestly, im planning on making a group myself, send me what you've got and i'll spread the word to my buddies. If you'd like, i'll send you my group stuff too.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News

You won't believe

it, but it's true

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment