Thursday, April 8, 2010

[ElfstoneLARP] Mystical Realms Newsletter for April, 2010 (Addendum)

 

Greetings!

With my April Newsletter, I neglected to add the following introductory
note to my "Ponderings" story:

[The following is an opening chapter to a much longer tale. If
you are intrigued by this and want to know what happens next,
please let me know and I will be happy to post subsequent chapters
in the future. Enjoy!]

So, if you were puzzled by the tale, the above should help explain
things a bit. My apologies for the omission!

Nai i-Valar tiralyë (may the Valar guard you)

Jef

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment