Monday, April 26, 2010

Re: [ElfstoneLARP] My e-mail has been hacked...

 

No problems, Heather.  Not your fault.  Apparently someone got Steve too.  Fingers shall be broken indeed, be they "his" or "hers", and there shall (or should) be much gnashing of teeth in Hades!
 
-MikeY


From: Maurice Appling <mosez316@yahoo.com>
To: ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com; pharnagrow@aol.com; FriendsGathering@googlegroups.com; joy.fussell@gmail.com; springergarth@gmail.com; springergarth@yahoo.com; haystackes@yahoo.com; mithrilranna@yahoo.com; kizziecocopuff@yahoo.com; kkasprak@gmail.com; JSKlein24@aol.com; crazy_bear1@hotmail.com; jenkins.kristal@gmail.com; jenkinsk@hotmail.com
Sent: Mon, April 26, 2010 2:48:14 PM
Subject: RE: [ElfstoneLARP] My e-mail has been hacked...

 

Its all good. I hope you find that douchebag and break his fingers
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:06:25 pm
To: "Freida" <pharnagrow@aol. com>,"Friends Group" <FriendsGathering@ googlegroups. com>,"Joy Fussell" <joy.fussell@ gmail.com>,"Garth Garth" <springergarth@ gmail.com>,"Garth" <springergarth@ yahoo.com>,"Patrick Gilmore" <haystackes@yahoo. com>,"Elfstone LARP Group" <ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com>,"Kathryn Hamner" <mithrilranna@ yahoo.com>,"Kim Jones" <kizziecocopuff@ yahoo.com>,"Kristen Kasprak" <kkasprak@gmail. com>,"Jason Klein" <JSKlein24@aol. com>,"Lee & Jennifer Kooken" <crazy_bear1@ hotmail.com>,"Kristal" <jenkins.kristal@ gmail.com>,"Kristal" <jenkinsk@hotmail. com>
From: "Heather Lang" <isilwen68@yahoo. com>
Subject: [ElfstoneLARP] My e-mail has been hacked...

Someone has hacked into my e-mail.  I just found out about it this morning.  I've already reported them to Yahoo and changed my password.  Not really sure what else I can do. 
Apparently someone is sending out some web site to everyone in my address book.
I'm really sorry
 





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment