Monday, April 26, 2010

RE: [ElfstoneLARP] My e-mail has been hacked...

 

Its all good. I hope you find that douchebag and break his fingers
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:06:25 pm
To: "Freida" <pharnagrow@aol.com>,"Friends Group" <FriendsGathering@googlegroups.com>,"Joy Fussell" <joy.fussell@gmail.com>,"Garth Garth" <springergarth@gmail.com>,"Garth" <springergarth@yahoo.com>,"Patrick Gilmore" <haystackes@yahoo.com>,"Elfstone LARP Group" <ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com>,"Kathryn Hamner" <mithrilranna@yahoo.com>,"Kim Jones" <kizziecocopuff@yahoo.com>,"Kristen Kasprak" <kkasprak@gmail.com>,"Jason Klein" <JSKlein24@aol.com>,"Lee & Jennifer Kooken" <crazy_bear1@hotmail.com>,"Kristal" <jenkins.kristal@gmail.com>,"Kristal" <jenkinsk@hotmail.com>
From: "Heather Lang" <isilwen68@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ElfstoneLARP] My e-mail has been hacked...

Someone has hacked into my e-mail.  I just found out about it this morning.  I've already reported them to Yahoo and changed my password.  Not really sure what else I can do. 
Apparently someone is sending out some web site to everyone in my address book.
I'm really sorry
 




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment