Monday, April 26, 2010

[ElfstoneLARP] re: e-mail

 

Please know that I would NEVER send out a crap website like that!!!  My friends know me a little better than that, and that is not my style!!!!
 
I also just moved at the beginning of this month and I still don't have e-mail at home so I wouldn't be sending out anything over the weekend anyway.
I have reported this matter to Yahoo...and changed my password. 
Not sure what else I can do, but I'm open to suggestions.
 
The only other thing I can offer is in the future if anyone gets an e-mail from me with no text as to what the site is about...DELETE IT!!!!!  I would never send a e-mail with just a website address.
 

--- On Sun, 4/25/10, Mike Yow <rohirricbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mike Yow <rohirricbard@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [ElfstoneLARP] (unknown)
To: ElfstoneLARP@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 25, 2010, 3:39 AM

 
Yep, it looks like someone has hacked Heather's account.  Got something very similar from Steve Ela, although clearly it wasn't actually him (eh, Steve? ;)).
 
-MikeY


From: "John M. Ostrander, PD, PhD" <jmostrander@ mindspring. com>
To: ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, April 24, 2010 10:21:49 PM
Subject: Re: [ElfstoneLARP] (unknown)

 
Heather a long time member of the group is not a spamer it looks like she may have picked up a virus of some sort which is sending out spam.




From: Maurice Appling <mosez316@yahoo. com>
Reply-To: <ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: <ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com>
Subject: Re: [ElfstoneLARP] (unknown)

 
 
 
   

Remove this person from the group please. we are not here for ads or spam

--- On Sat, 4/24/10, Heather Lang <isilwen68@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: Heather Lang <isilwen68@yahoo. com>
Subject: [ElfstoneLARP] (unknown)
To: ElfstoneLARP@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010, 12:47 AM

        http://xajogita. angelfire. com/ <http://xajogita. angelfire. com/>

 
   
  

 
 
   




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment